Saturday, December 7, 2019

Variations: Saturday Dec 7

Made a point of sleeping mostly flat on my back last night.  I was okay for a while then shifted my weight and imediately had back spasms and leg pain.

Changed to sleeping on the right side, which remains my most pain-free position.  In the morning after taking my sunrise pills*, I switched to laying on my back again.

I awoke with burning pain spread across my pelvis, hip to hip.  It was a new sensation in a calendar already loaded with varying locations and degrees of pain.

Once dressed and moving to the kitchen, I found my pelvic pain eased, but when seated the spasms and cramping continued. For the first time, I took a Tizanadine (a half - I cut them) in the daylight.

The day is proceeding and I feel much like I have generally: good when sitting and largely okay when sleeping, but in terrible pain when standing and walking. At least I am not having spasms.

*daily meds for the heart, not back

No comments:

Post a Comment