Thursday, February 27, 2020

Back Again

The back pain has risen its ugly head again. It drove me to bed early, and with a little help from my friends I slept twelve hours. This morning I'm creaky but managed a shower.  I'm using my cane just in case of a lockup spasm. I took a muscle relaxer, the first in three weeks. I heard someone we know with back pain got an Ozone treatment. I wonder if I will have to go that far afield in search of relief.

The flare-up is a result of that damn leg stretcher or whatever-they-call-it machine at PT.

So the number of active problems is back to two again.

Anyway, I built the Timeline (three pages in a Word chart format) and have it at my disposal now. It covers higher level events than a mere flare-up. That's what this blog helps me grouse and vent about.

No comments:

Post a Comment