Monday, January 13, 2020

Cautious, but maybe


Two nights ago an intimation of healing came. There was a general relaxation along the spine, a surprising ability to stretch and feel the spinal Lego parts that have caused all this.

I was cautiously optimistic the Corner was coming. The Corner they say is turnable...in time.

Feels like I'm late and looking.

A sense of impending healing gave me determination. A new opportunity. To get rid of the gimping and griping.

Today I've been walking some. Slow but unassisted. A quiet Indian.

With the healing and coping comes superstition. Or maybe it is not that but an enhanced awareness. Or maybe it's like going crazy.

27 years ago today Pete (my dad) died. In my dreams this week I asked for his help, and I imagine he responded.  I imagine he is around, watching. It wouldn't be the first time he offered courage.




No comments:

Post a Comment