Wednesday, March 25, 2020

In the Horse Latitudes

Where there is no rain and not much wind. Not much moves. The game is about waiting.

The calendar informs me that my upcoming appointment with the neurosurgeon is on April 8, Passover.  I am not sure of his religious persuasion.  It's possible the appointment could be moved up or moved way back.

There is not much I can do in the meantime. No steroid injection cushion to ride, no new supply of pain pills. I am in the waiting game like everyone else. I do my at-home exercises and keep trying to drop a few pounds.

I ventured into the World of Cooties to visit my dermatologist. Had to be done. Like everyone, next is a trip for groceries. I'm keeping the delivery trucks busy, too. I can get wine faster than face masks.

The Orange Idiot Man wants to artificially start things up again, with his hot air being the wind to take us out of the Dead Sea, I suppose. But most agree it's a reckless notion and one that the state governors will deny.

No comments:

Post a Comment